October 12, 2012

Billy Graham offers to ‘help’ Romney during meeting at N.C. home

Print More
RNS photo courtesy the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

RNS photo courtesy the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

Active RNS subscribers and members can view this content by logging-in here.

(RNS) Billy Graham offered to "do all I can to help” GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney in a Thursday (Oct. 11) meeting at the evangelist's North Carolina home. By Adelle M. Banks.

  • nattyis

    First and foremost I WROTE TO MITTS WEBSITE and suggested he go see Billy like “all” potential presidents and elected presidents have (he is now blessed). SO BLAME ME. I live in a small town of Pennsylvania and could care less of your ignorant comments or ignorant opinions. I am not a Reverend Wright fan or follower as Obama is nor find the logic why anyone would put Rev. Wright as their religious mentor; UNLESS YOU “GOD DAMN AMERICA AND AMERICANS as he does. Prayer is a strong form of “meditation”, it relaxes a person, so people can think and see clearly what must be fixed in their lives when nothing else works. The average human only uses about 5% of their brains, leaving about 95% as wasted mass. Another 4 years of Obama and no prayer in the world will fix what is YET to come. Those of you who use less than the average 5 % of your brains, I can only feel sorry for you because YOU do not know what you are saying and pretend what you know by being foolish.