* Among Delaware's white college graduates, Christine O'Donnell loses by just three percentage points.
* Among New York's white males, Andrew Cuomo wins by just two percentage points.
* In Pennsylvania, Sestak and Toomey split the Catholic vote.
* In Kentucky, white evangelicals go for the Aqua-Buddhist by better than two to one.
* In Indiana, white evangelicals go for Coats by better than three to one.
* South Carolina and Tennessee establish a constitutional right to hunt. Arizona doesn't.
* Coloradans decline to apply
personhood--and all of its rights--from "the beginning of the
biological development" of a human being; and likewise to prohibit themselves from being penalized for refusing to buy health insurance.
* Hawaii marches to the beat of a different drummer.