Pepperdine University's 72nd annual Bible Lectures series will explore the book of James. Thousands from throughout the U.S. and around the world will gather at the Malibu campus to partake in soul-lifting worship and hear from a range of speakers, including:
- Kent Brantley, missionary doctor with Samaritan's Purse and survivor of last year's deadly Ebola virus outbreak.
- Sokhom Hun, a former Cambodian prisoner, whose family was killed under the Khmer Rouge, and over a quarter of a century later returned to his homeland as a missionary.
- Andrew and Jenny Kelly, missionaries helping Ukraine refugees.
- Nadia Bolz-Weber, bestselling author and founding pastor of House of All Sinners and Saints, Denver.
- Gene Appel, senior pastor, Eastside Christian Church, Anaheim, one of the nation’s fastest growing churches.
- Shaun Casey, United States Special Representative for Religion and Global Affairs.
- Scot McKnight, professor of New Testament at Northern Seminary, and recognized authority on the New Testament, early Christianity, and the historical Jesus.
- Dave Stone, senior pastor, Southeast Christian Church, Louisville, Kentucky, where he preaches to over 22,000 each week.
Session topics include “To Be Gay and Christian,” “Women in Worship,” and “Connecting Young Adults and the Church.” Spanish language sessions will also be offered. Click here for more information.
May 5 - 8
24255 Pacific Coast Hwy