NEW YORK — Communities fractured by the extremism of the 2020 election, are in need of healing. Odyssey Impact will present a Live Town Hall this Thursday, November 19th at 2 p.m. EST, to discuss insights and strategies to help connect people and their communities to help the healing process begin. Press are invited to attend. Register here.
In partnership with The On Being Project and Religion News Service (RNS), Odyssey Impact is presenting the Live Town Hall discussion with notable experts to help see hope and begin healing. The experts are:
- Lucas Johnson, Executive Director, Civil Conversations and Social Healing, The On Being Project
- Rev. Jacqueline J. Lewis, Ph.D, Senior Minister for Public Theology and Transformation Middle Collegiate Church
- Pádraig Ó Tuama, Poet/Theologian and Host of Poetry Unbound, The On Being Project
- Roxanne Stone, Managing Editor of Religion News Service
- Rev. Katie Givens Kime, Ph.D., Host, and Director of Religion and Civic Engagement, Odyssey Impact
To connect with any of the above experts, please contact Ann O’Leary, Director of Communications, Odyssey Impact, at [email protected].
About Odyssey Impact
Odyssey Impact mobilizes individuals, communities of all faiths, change-makers, influencers, and partners to nurture justice, hope, compassion, and understanding. Odyssey Impact executes robust national grassroots campaigns and local events informed by extensive research and partnerships. Visit: https://www.odyssey-impact.org/.
About The On Being Project
The On Being Project is a nonprofit media and public life initiative. We make a public radio show, podcasts, and tools for the art of living. Six grounding virtues guide everything we do. We explore the intersection of spiritual inquiry, science, social healing, community, poetry, and the arts. We’re offering ongoing special content for this moment, including conversations about race and healing, “care packages” for caregivers and uncertain times, and a new way to experience poetry.
About Religion News Service
RNS is an 86-year-old news organization that covers religion and spirituality in culture, politics, and all areas of human endeavor from a secular perspective.
Ann O’Leary, Director of Communications