Evangelical survey shows 40 percent drink socially

Print More

Active RNS subscribers and members can view this content by logging-in here.

(RNS) A survey of evangelical leaders shows that 40 percent said they “socially drink alcohol.” Some leaders, in a survey conducted by the National Association of Evangelicals, noted that they imbibe “in moderation,” “on special occasions,” “occasionally” and “never in excess.” The other 60 percent said they did not drink. Among the reasons they cited […]

Comments are closed.