The Religion Press Release Services distribution list reaches a niche audience of mainstream and religious press, policymakers and advocacy groups, faith denominations, universities and seminaries, associations and foundations, public relations professionals and book publishers, and more.
Mainstream media outlets, such as:
- New York Times
- Washington Post
- Huffington Post
- The Times UK
- National Public Radio
- Times Publication
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Denver Post
Denominational, religious, and other press, such as:
- Baptist Courier
- Shambhala International
- Bott Radio Network
- Minnesota Council of Churches
- Struik Christian Media
- Christian Observer
- HarperCollins Publishers
- The Christian Recorder
- Christian Today
- Fortress Press
Universities and Seminaries, such as:
- Wesley Seminary
- University of Illinois
- University of Southern California
- University of Dayton
- Georgetown University
- Moody Bible Institute
- George Mason University
- United Seminary
- Loyola Marymount University
- Vanderbilt University
- Calvin Theological Seminary
- Union Presbyterian Seminary
Religious groups, advocacy groups & policymakers, such as:
- Convergence on Campus
- Center for Public Justice
- Brooklyn Rescue Mission
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- National Museum of American Religion
- Tear Fund
- Global Peace Foundation
- Women's Ordination Conference
- Center for Congregations
- Center for Reform Judaism - Orlando
- Knights of Columbus
- Catholic Mobilizing Network
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
- American Academy of Religion
In addition to these groups, numerous faith groups, book publishers, public relations firms, associations and foundations also subscribe to our press release service. Altogether, we have over 3,000 subscribers to the RNS press release distribution service (as of February, 2020).
Each release we send is distributed two ways:
- In unique email distribution to our recipients list of over 3,000 subscribers
- Posted on the front page of our website and and held indefinitely in our archives. Our website currently enjoys approximately 1 million visits per month with more than 750,000 monthly unique visitors.
The base price for press releases is $165 for up to 400 words. Additional words are $.50 a word. We can add photos and logos for $40 each, and we can embed YouTube videos for $50 each.
In partnership with Religion News Association, RNS will post your release on this member site for an additional $50 a month. Not only is your release seen by frequenting religion writers, but your investment is supporting scholarships, contests and continuing education.
Submitting a release
Now it's easier than ever to submit and pay for your release.
Paid press releases do not reflect the opinions of Religion News Service, its employees or management. While we attempt to post and distribute every paid release, Religion News Service reserves the right to reject a release for any reason. To learn more, read the Press Release Distribution Agreement. Comments or questions should be directed to the contact person(s) on each release.
Contact Ron Ribiat at [email protected].